We Share Danielson's Resources So You Don't Have To
It happens all the time – you share some great item on the Framework for Teaching, and it mysteriously disappears. iGrow neatly organizes those resources in an online library for everyone to share, and they will stay right where you found them.
The Framework for Teaching Resource Library in iGrow
The Framework for Teaching resource library contains a comprehensive and growing collection of online professional development tools that teachers can use on-demand for continuous learning and improvement. This dynamic online library continues to expand with the most recent and up-to-date resources developed by Charlotte Danielson.
Items in the The Framework for Teaching online resource library include:
- Documents — articles written by Charlotte Danielson that connect theory to practice and provide research-based insights to her framework with an in-depth explanation of the four domains, 22 components, and 76 elements of the Framework for Teaching
- Charlotte Danielson explains and provides examples of each of domain, component, and element in her framework.
- Classroom footage demonstrates how theory is applied to teaching practice.
- Teacher Tools — planning documents, feedback and coaching forms, reflective questionnaires, and student activities linked to improved teacher practice
- Forms and Rubrics — for teacher self-assessment and peer observations
Each item in the Danielson Library is connected to its appropriate domain, component, and element in the Framework for Teaching. When combined with self-assessments, peer observations, and professional development plans, the resource library provides professional development targeted to each teacher’s individual needs along with other benefits:
- Access the online library 24/7 for maximum convenience
- Enjoy flexibility without interrupting classroom instructional time
- Provide common resources to teachers for collaboration and learning
- Engage in research-based professional development experiences without incurring travel costs
- Use concise resources targeted to address individual growth needs
- Stay on a learning pathway that promotes continuous improvement in practice